Speaker – Kyle Prue
Award Winning Author, Speaker, Teen Advocate, Founder, Sparking Literacy
Kyle Prue is an award winning author, actor and comedian. He is the author of the Feud Trilogy, for which he has won numerous national and international awards, Including Best Fiction and Best Fantasy for Young Adults from the Florida Authors and Publishers Association, the New England Book Festival, Midwest Book Festival, Southern California Book Festival, and the International London Book Festival. Kyle also won prestigious International Moonbeam and IndieFab awards for Best Young Author.
He is also the founder of Sparking Literacy, a non-profit dedicated to lowering the high school dropout rate.
Inspiring Teens to Read, Write, and Follow Their Dreams
“This young man has a real talent for speaking and I have no doubt that he will accomplish great things as his career continues.”
– Terri Lowe, Bay County Reading Association Conference Chair 2016-17
“Kyle will NEVER begin to fathom the depth to which he touched some of our most at risk students. I am forever grateful.”
– Beth Lindenmeyer, Media Specialist, Pine Ridge Middle School Naples, FL
- Florida Reading Association Annual Conference Keynote
- Bay County Reading Association Conference Keynote
- Pinnelas County Student Leadership Conference Keynote
- Assemblies and classroom visits at schools across the country promoting literacy, learning, and perseverance
- Reaching teens – What Kyle has learned in speaking to over 100,000 students
- “Crushing Maria” – The contest that sparked a lifetime love of reading
- The ‘summer unplugged’ that led to Kyle’s first book, The Sparks
- The impact of teaching – “Being a teacher is like setting off fireworks all day and never getting to look in the sky.” – Kyle Prue
Phone: 239.300.1491 or fill out the form below to connect with Kyle.